Everything you should know about idiopathic Parkinson's disease. All of the contributions come from my guest author Dr. Johannes Heimann.
Dr. med. Johannes Heimann was a gynecologist and obstetrician during his career and has been diagnosed with Parkinson's for several years. In various Parkinson's forums he goes deeply, often also humorously, into the numerous questions of the members and regularly hits the nerve of the community with his language and choice of topics.
In “Heimann clears up” we want to break the boundaries of the forums and make his postings accessible to a wider public.
Please always keep in mind that this is not a medical advisor and certainly does not want to or cannot replace the consultation of your treating doctor.
Rather, we want to lift the curtain behind the medical terms a little and help you better classify your symptoms and treatment options.
- Deep brain stimulation, part 2 - a field report
- A little anatomy - where does Idiopathic Parkinson's Syndrome take place?
- And how does it all work? A little bit of physiology - checks and balances in the diencephalon
- Theories of the cause of idiopathic Parkinson's syndrome - early symptoms
- The Natural Course of Idiopathic Parkinson's Syndrome, Part 1
- The Natural Course of Idiopathic Parkinson's Syndrome, Part 2
- Overview of Parkinson's Drugs
- Atypical Parkinson's symptoms
- Parkinson's and Alcohol
- Parkinson's and Depression
- Antidepressants - good and bad experiences
- Drug Basics 1 - When and how often do I take my Parkinson's medication?
- The Relationship Between Parkinson's Syndrome and Psychosis
- Can emotional conflicts cause or trigger Parkinson's disease?
- Urinary incontinence - an unpopular topic
- Sleep disorders in Parkinson's syndrome
- Parkinson's syndrome: what to do in advanced stages
- Where do the diseases come from? Has modern medicine abolished fate?
- Parkinson's Depression Treatment with Antidepressants
- Parkinson's and Delayed Gastric Emptying
- Parkinson's and the disturbed temperature regulation
- Healing or just improving quality of life? new article
Let's keep in touch and tell me what you think
|Sometimes a simple star rating is enough
[Total: 9 Average: 5]
|You don't want to miss a thing. Then just subscribe to me.
||Could the post interest your friends? Then you can share it here.